HVAR - Unique Incentive Destination
Recently mentioned by European Best Destinations as one of the thirteen “hidden gems” of Europe, Hvar is absolutely an up-and-coming destination for incentive programs. A lot of effort was put into growing the tourism product with hotels being renovated in recent years to better fit the different guest’s lifestyles creating a destination that everyone wants to see.
Hvar is located just an hour flight from some of the major European capitals like Munich, Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Paris, Milan and Rome, with the facilitating possibility to book a customized and fast transfer from Split to Hvar and finally your own personal paradise. This area has beaches, a history of more than 2000 years, guided UNESCO bike tours, kayaking and hiking adventures, year round available exploration of the untouched Adriatic Sea underwater world, a rich gastronomy enlisted as part of the UNESCO heritage, it's the cradle of Napa Valley's Zinfandel and just about everything that wanderlust travelers wish for.
The major facts why MICE planners book Hvar:
- It’s exotic to both U.S. and European groups and ideal to all of those whose idea of a business meeting, conference or team building has to be enriched by also a great experience to share and build the company spirit.
- It’s a destination that hasn’t been touched by many yet has the entire infrastructure to support many different types of groups.
- The emerging economy of Eastern European countries generates a great opportunity to companies to attain more value for the money
“All our guests were very pleased to discover this „new“ destination still preserved from mass tourism and which offers a complete change of scenery at only a couple hours flight. Riva hotel is the incontrovertible address in Hvar, a very contemporary place in a beautiful historical property ideally situated on the marina. Thank you to all the staff for their irreproachable welcome and exemplary efficiency. The island offers great possibilities of cruising to the transparent waters, ideal for swimming and only a few minutes away from virgin beaches. We would love to come back soon.“ - JCD Conseil, France
Some great ideas which will make wow are some options in the immediate surroundings of the city such as:
- An intimate dinner in Hvar's Arsenal dating back to the 13th century
- A remarkable cocktail party at on Hvar's most magnificent fortress Španjola lying high above the city
- An „al fresco“ private event on a lush island just across Hvar city