1. What type of employees are you looking for?
In Sunčani Hvar, we believe that attitude is just as important as skill. Therefore, we look for two equally important qualities when assessing your suitability for employment. The first is motivation: Is it natural for you to help others? Do you have the ability to anticipate people's needs and act quickly to meet them? The second is talent: Do you have the skills and experience not only to do the job, but also the desire to embrace lifelong learning? If so, consider yourself a desirable potential candidate for our team.
2. What qualifications do I need?
Depending on which position you are applying for. We suggest that you take a detailed look at the conditions for all open positions (link this to ‘Jeste li spremni na izazov.. ali ne znam koji link?’).
3. How do I search for available positions in Sunčani Hvar Hotels?
To find the latest job vacancies, browse our open positions. You can choose between corporate and hotel careers. (Treba onda prevesti navedeni link i pozicije ili?)
4. How can I send my CV?
There are three ways that you can send your resume - through the application form where you fill in the required information and attach your resume or by sending your CV via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address of Sunčani Hvar (Human Resources Department, Ive Miličića 3, 21450 Hvar)
We recommend that you use the Europass CV format, with a photo, to improve the structure of important information in your CV and increase your chances in the selection process.
5. Is there a possibility of direct contact with your HR team?
If our HR department is out of your reach, you can contact us directly via e-mail email@example.com or by calling +385 (0)21 750 111.
6. Are you looking for seasonal or permanent employees?
In one word - both. Although there are many more opportunities for seasonal employment during the summer months, there is always a need for qualified, talented and motivated professionals to join our Sunčani Hvar team throughout the year. All open positions are on the Open positions page, but you can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our application form.
7. Is there a specific period when the recruitment for seasonal employees starts?
Feel free to apply at any time via our application form or email email@example.com, but we recommend that you contact us in time, during our recruitment period, from November to April each year.
8. Are accommodation and meals provided for each worker?
Each seasonal worker is provided with free accommodation and free three meals a day during employment. Year-round employees are entitled to one free meal a day.
9. How much can I earn?
Salaries in Sunčani Hvar Hotels are extremely competitive within the framework of the Croatian hotel industry.
10. What educational programs do you offer at Sunčani Hvar Hotels?
In Sunčani Hvar Hotels, several different educational and development programs are offered: orientation and induction of new employees to familiarize them with their role in the organization, on-job training for new employees to familiarize themselves with rules and procedures and specialist and professional training programs that include workshops for improving special skills.
11. Is it possible for a long-term seasonal worker to become a permanent employee?
Yes, it is possible. Returning seasonal workers have priority in being hired if a position opens up that matches their qualifications.
12. What documents do I need for employment?
1. EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE / WORK EXPERIENCE (including acquired title)
2. TAX CARD
3. COPY OF IDENTITY CARD / PASSPORT
4. BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
5. MEDICAL CERTIFICATE FROM THE FAMILY DOCTOR (unless you have a disability certificate, where only this certificate is sufficient)
6. CERTIFICATE OF NON-CONVICTION
7. PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CONFIRMATION (copy of certificate/diploma/workbook)
8. HEALTH AND PENSION INSURANCE SIGN-OFF (if previously employed immediately before coming to Sunčani Hvar)
9. SANITARY BOOKLET (for workers who will work in the food and beverage and wellness sector)