Top 5 Beaches in Hvar
Hvar's coastline is inundated with secluded coves and hidden bays just waiting to be discovered! And with so many to choose from you can experience something different every day. Our guests selected the Top 5 you will definitely want to enjoy!
1. Bonj les bains. Historic early 20th century beach club near renovated Amfora Resort in Hvar offers a Roman-inspired sanctuary of spa services, nutritional cuisine, and mattress service for burgeoning beach scene. Stone columns frame a rooftop lounge area with central bar pouring tropical cocktails and freshly squeezed juices. Underneath the lounge area are a series of concrete cabanas and sprawling patio area furnished with canvas loungers and crème-colored umbrellas available for daily rental. Two private spa cabanas offer hourly treatment like deep-tissue and sports massage. The terrace environment offers the closest thing to St. Tropez-style beach club in Croatia.
2. Dubovica. Located 8 km east of the town of Hvar this beach is naturally protected from the wind.
3. Palmižana. Located on the Paklinski Islands just across the bay, this beach is rich in flora and features a beautiful swimming area. The island is provided with all basic needs and has a shop, restaurants and popular bars. The main reason many like to come here is the opportunity to party away from the busy island of Hvar.
4. Mlini beach. Located on the Paklinski Islands just across the bay this picturesque beach is recognized as being very children friendly and one of the top picks by locals trying to have a relaxing Sunday afternoon in the peak of the season.
5. Zaraće beach. Located in village Zaraće, this beautiful beach provides natural protection from both the wind and the waves.