Covid-19 Response and Measures
In these uncertain times caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we assure you that your safety and comfort, as well of your loved ones, remain our highest priority. Please know that our thoughts are with you during these stressful times.
We are doing our maximum to employ all the measures suggested by the World Health Organization (WHO), Croatian Institute of Public Health (HZJZ) and relevant authorities for country-specific requirements, to ensure the actions we take are comprehensive and suitable.
The additional precautionary measures are here to safeguard your wellbeing throughout your stay at Sunčani Hvar Hotels.
Our measures include:
- Increased frequency of cleaning public areas (lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms) and high-touch points in guest rooms.
- Food and beverage services conducted in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms with cleaning products which are effective against viruses that meet the European standards of viricidal efficiency.
- Hand sanitisers are placed at guest contact areas (hotel entrances).
- Regular training of employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19 (vital to help combat the spread of the virus and to ensure the health of employees and guests).
- Activation of response teams to provide around-the-clock assistance to our hotels.
- To ensure maximum safety for all our guests, we implement safe social distancing at our venues. The seating capacity at chosen venues is minimized in order to ensure necessary distance between guests.
We will continue following the guidelines of the local and global health authorities and taking relevant health and safety measures to ensure our valued guests a safe environment and the desired level of experience.
We also fully understand your need for flexibility when planning your future travels to our hotels. Because of this we invite you to review our latest cancellation policy here. Please feel free to contact our reservations team to discuss your travel plans.
In the meantime, we look forward to resuming normal operations and welcoming you back in the summer.